Joerg Berres, kiteboarding instructor from the Big Air Kiteschool in Cabarete

kiteboarding-instructor-joerg-berres-cabarete
My name is Joerg Berres I am born in Germany in 1960 and I am living since 15 years in Cabarete, which is one of the best places in the world for Kite boarding, windsurfing and surfing. Since my passion is board- and watersports I found Cabarete for me the best place for living in the past years.
Before I came here I studied sports at University in Germany and after this I was owner and manager of a windsurfing school in Vieste del Gargano (south Italy) and a Snowboarding school in Oberstdorf (south Germany).


Windsurfing Cabarete
To Cabarete I came for windsurfing and the No Work Team, which is my second passion. When I came here I took over the No Work Team surf shop from a friend and I was running this for over 10 years. When the first kitesurfers came to Cabarete around 12 years ago, this was very exiting for me, but I saw it also like a very extreme sport when we tried the first time with 2 line foil kites in the water.


Kiteboarding school
After a couple of years, when Kitesurfing started to get saver I really got in to the Kiteboarding and around 7 years ago we opened our Kite school which was named bozo beach kite club and later Big Air kite school. Since 2007 I am IKO Kite instructor and since than I do what I love most: Kite surfing and teaching sports.
I speak several languages and I can teach in German, English, Spanish and Italian.
You can find me at Bozo beach teaching or Kiting or for an after work drink at our Big Air Bar.

Acitve: whole year
Facebook: Joerg Berres or Big air Kiteschool, IKO Certificate
Website:: www.noworkteamcabarete.com
E-mail: noworkteam@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment